Thin Section Bearings
Thin section bearings are often specified where low torque is required and weight and/or space are limited. We offer DFARS compliant thin section bearings that are manufactured in the United States. Available in standard and custom configurations, inch and metric, sealed and unsealed, up to 42" in diameter. NPB also offers factory-authorized cleanroom relubrication for custom and specialty lubricants.
Types: Angular contact, radial contact, 4-point contact, duplex, super duplex, custom
Materials: 52100 steel, 440C stainless steel, 17-4 stainless steel, M50 steel
Precision: ABEC-1 to ABEC-9
Typical applications include:
• Gimbal & optical • Precision robotic joints
• Radar and microwave • Semiconductor and measuring systems
• Solar array panels • Guidance systems
• Medical imaging & devices • Food processing
• Packaging • Machine tools
• Textile machinery • Satellite & communications equipment
• Sorting equipment • Tube and pipe cutting machines
• Turrets • Rotary unions
• Slip rings
Since 1979, we’ve been committed to continuous learning and applying that knowledge to help our customers and partners achieve greater success.
Sales and Service
The NPB sales & support teams are renowned across the industry for their professionalism, expertise and dedication to our customers’ success.