Thrust bearings are designed to allow rotation between parts and support predominantly axial loads. NPB offers a variety of domestic and imported thrust bearings. Available in metric, inch, and custom size configurations.
Easy interchange with most major brands.
Types: Ball, roller, plain, washer, heavy duty, custom
Materials: Precision bronze & aluminum alloys, 52100, 440C
Industry Standards: industrial (ISO 9001), automotive (IATF/TS 16959), aerospace (AS 9100)
Typical Applications include:
• Construction wheeled equipment • Drilling equipment
• Lifting equipment • Power generation gearboxes
• Medical & dental • Fluid control valves
• Machine tool tables and spindles • Oil and gas rotary tables
• Cone crushers • Crane hooks
• Extruders • Gearboxes
Click here to visit our Thrust Ball Bearings page
Click here to visit our Thrust Needle Bearings page
Since 1979, we’ve been committed to continuous learning and applying that knowledge to help our customers and partners achieve greater success.
Sales and Service
The NPB sales & support teams are renowned across the industry for their professionalism, expertise and dedication to our customers’ success.